A Complete 1 or 2-Month Course
for Lower Levels
What Will You learn?
- Rules and use of Present and Continuous verbs: Simple Present, Past, and Future plus Present Perfect.
- Zero and First Conditional
- Modal Verbs of Ability and Possibility
- Adverbs of Frequency
- Preposition practice
- How to develop word accuracy and variety
- Understanding and using word parts – Prefixes, Suffixes and Root Words
- Short-vowel pronunciation with ‘i’ practice
- English Rhythm: How the music of English helps all of your skills
- Pronouncing ‘S’ and ‘Z’ for fluent speech practice
- How to organize your speaking
- How to combine verbs for clear communication
- The three main sentence types: Simple, Compound and Complex
- Coherence: How to organize information
- How to write a quality paragraph
You want to improve your English but you are busy. This course is designed to fit into your life. You get a new lesson every day with one day to review or catch up.
You can do and review lessons at home, on your way to work/school, or when taking a break. The exercises are interactive and A LOT of extra online practice is included.
The most important information
Before moving to Upper-Intermediate or Advanced (IELTS Band 5.5 – 7) there are some clear English skills that you must know. This course has all of them for you to learn, review and practice.
When you are done the course will be an amazing reference tool to find important English information quickly.
Learn from the very best
- Chris, the Course Instructor has a Master of Education from The University of Sydney, Australia.
- He has taught students from every continent for over 20 years and has taught in three different countries.
- He was an IELTS Examiner for over three years.
- He is an expert in Academic, Business, Test Preparation and General ESL