Know Your Level.
Know What To Study.
Know When To Take The Test.
First, our Assessors have taught English for over 20 years each, and they have special training in the CELPIP exam.
More importantly, they have deep experience with academic preparation and employment immigration. They will make sure you don’t just get a score, but you get the skills to succeed in your next steps.
CELPIP Timed Writing:
Email & Survey
*We are always updating our services so video contents may not be exact replications.
- Book a date & time on the Assessor’s availability calendar.
- You will receive an email from the Assessor with their connection information so be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
- At the time and date you chose, establish a clear connection with the link the Assessor sent you.
- To copy real test conditions, once a connection is clear, the Speaking Test will begin.
- For the last 15 minutes the Assessor will:
- use clear guidelines to explain your level
- give clear practice advice for vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
- answer any questions you have
Record the Advice: You may record the feedback part of the online interview to review as much as you want.
Our Writing Feedback System
1) Immediately after your writing is submitted, you will receive an email with the question and your original answer.
2) Within 24-48 hours you will get an email with two links:
- a Google Doc with the edited text and any written comments
- a Youtube link with a video which explains all of the corrections and comments your teacher made
3) Use Videomail to ask questions as you go.