- learn about cannabis from a trusted source
- practice and review with English a little every day
- improve their listening, reading, vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar skills
- First, you learn and apply Word Parts (prefixes, root words, suffixes) along with short vowel practice.
- You learn why cannabis affects us and its main ingredients – THC, CBD and terpenes through listening and reading content from the Ontario Government of Canada.
- Finally, you learn the different ways cannabis is consumed and practice First Conditional grammar with audio recorded conversations.