I can Improve Your english Skills
I am a native of Vancouver, BC in Canada. I graduated with a degree (B.A.) in Psychology. I’ve enjoyed teaching at four ESL schools over the last 14 years.
In my classes, we take a multi-skill approach and study – vocabulary, reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation – all together.
I also have experience in business and teaching business communication. I specialize in improving pronunciation and natural-sounding English.
Please sign up for my email list, and let’s start improving your English today!
Know My Teaching Better
ALL SKILLS CLASS
- Use articles to practice reading and improve speaking fluency
- Learn to use grammar in speaking and writing
- Expand and use new vocabulary in speaking and writing
FOCUSED SPEAKING & LISTENING
- Listen to a variety of media and discuss them to improve listening skills
- Discuss various topics and learn how to give opinions
- Challenge yourself to speak faster and improve fluency
IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY
- Learn a wide variety of academic or conversational vocabulary and practice
- Understand when to use idioms, phrasal verbs and slang
- Learn grammar rules to improve your use of vocabulary
- Choose the focus of the class based on your needs
- Understand and see your progress on a regular basis
- Review with teacher-made materials designed just for you
Frequently asked questions
- B.A. Psychology
- CELTA Teaching Certificate
I charge $US35/hour.
You can book in 30-minute blocks so the shortest class will be 30 minutes. However, you can book as much time as you need.
When you pay for your tutoring time, there is a form field titled: Order notes. You will write what you want there.
Contact me through my email list if you want, as well.
I only give homework if you request it.
Yes, but you must give 8 hours notice.
If you have a problem with my teaching you can email: admin @ anywhereesl.com
Yes, I allow up to 3 students per class. You are responsible for arranging the group.