Start With The English You Know
Choose a subject you want.
Produce English in writing and/or speaking
Get general corrections & Top 3 Teaching
Apply in your next task for more feedback.
Stengthen & Improve
What is Response Tutoring?
The Four Foundations of Response Tutoring
1. If students have a clear need to produce English, like a test, interview or daily work, then we start with that need to assess and grow ability. Our timed production tasks force users to begin with the English they know – in a form they need.
2. We focus on language rules and production practice to reduce the number of overall mistakes made, at one time. As such, our teachers give general corrections, but then teach the Top 3 errors. When you fix an error, you fix many mistakes.
3. Students need repetition to build confidence and ability. That is why our programs are at least three tasks. Learners need to apply feedback in a series of similar activities to confirm improvement.
4. There are global English levels (Beginner, Intermediate, etc.), but there are many differences in student ability within those levels. Some students are strong in grammar but weak in speaking; or strong at speaking but weak at writing. By starting with a response, our deeply experienced teachers can accurately assess a learner’s unique level and begin the improvement from where they need it most.
Response Tutoring’s personalized approach avoids wasted time on skills and content that is likely unneeded.
Choice + Production + Top 3 Teaching + Apply and Repeat = Improvement in Skill & Confidence
See the Response tutoring Systems
Paragraph to Essay
Discover Your Writing Process
Our Writing Feedback System
1) Immediately after your writing is submitted, you will receive an email with the question and your original answer.
2) Within 24-48 hours you will get an email with two links:
- a Google Doc with the edited text and any written comments
- a Youtube link with a video which explains all of the corrections and comments your teacher made
3) Use Videomail to ask questions as you go.
Highly Educated & Deeply Experienced