a Series of WRITING Feedback for PERSONALIZED Improvement
What is it?
Each Response Tutoring package has a series of timed writing tasks that are automatically sent to a highly experienced teacher for level evaluation and personalized feedback.
The teacher identifies your main language problems and you work together to improve them from task to task. If improvement is shown, the next important language point(s) is focused on.
For each writing a learner receives:
- a shared document link that shows the editing and comments
- a video link of the teacher explaining the edits and how to improve
- use of Videomail to ask your teacher questions about feedback or writing
How It Works
Produce: Do your 1st timed writing – which is automatically sent to your teacher for detailed feedback (within 24-48 hours).
Fix: In your 2nd timed writing, apply what you were told. If the same mistakes are made, more teaching and practice will be given. If improved, a new language point(s) will be focused on.
Clarify: Throughout this process you may have questions about the feedback. You can use Videomail and get the help you need.
Strengthen: Your continued writing is monitored so past mistakes are not seen again.
*You can purchase more writing from your teacher if you want to continue with them.
See the Service:
Paragraph to Essay
The Writing Process
Our Writing Feedback System
1) Immediately after your writing is submitted, you will receive an email with the question and your original answer.
2) Within 24-48 hours you will get an email with two links:
- a Google Doc with the edited text and any written comments
- a Youtube link with a video which explains all of the corrections and comments your teacher made
3) Use Videomail to ask questions as you go.